(Last updated 09/18/2019)
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ ALL THESE PROVISIONS ("TERMS") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. REGISTERING AND/OR USING THIS WEB SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE, MAKE PURCHASES FROM THE WEBSITE, OR DOWNLOAD MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE.
Welcome to 3Rivers Archery's online store. Thank you for visiting our website. These Terms are part of the agreement between Three Rivers Archery Supply, Inc. (the "Company," "us," "we") and you. If you have any questions or need help, please call us at 1-260-587-9501.
1. THE SITE AND ITS USE This web site is owned by the Company with its principal offices in Ashley, Indiana. 3RiversArchery.com (the “Site”) is provided for your personal and/or commercial use. Please feel free to browse the Site or use the online store; however, your access to and use of the Site is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws.
You shall use the Site for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Site any information or data which violates or infringes, in any way, the rights of others, or which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, harassing, or otherwise objectionable. Nor shall you post or transmit through the Site any information or material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to liability or otherwise violate any law or administrative ruling or guidelines, in violation of these Terms, or which, without Company’s prior written approval, contain advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by you that, in the Company’s opinion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site will not be permitted.
2. DISCLAIMER THE SITE, PRODUCTS, DOCUMENTS, INFORMATION AND RELATED COMMUNICATIONS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILTY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WHILE THE COMPANY STRIVES TO PROTECT ITS WEBSITE FROM VIRUSES AND OTHER ATTACKS, THE USE OF ANY WEBSITE CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY INFORMATION FROM THE SITE.
3. THIRD-PARTY SITES The Company may provide, as a convenience to you, links to Web sites operated by other entities and persons, but makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site which you may access through this one. Any link to a non-Company Web site does not mean that Company endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use of such Web site. If you use these sites, you do so at your own risk. Company makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not sponsor or endorse, any linked Web sites or the information or materials appearing thereon or any of the products and services described thereon. The links may take you away from the Company’s Web site. The linked sites are not under the control of the Company.
4. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT Any opinions, statements, services, data, graphics, offers or other information or content expressed or made available in the Site by any third party are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of the Company.
5. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the products purchased, or with any of these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the Site. YOU MAY MAKE PURCHASES FROM THE COMPANY WITHOUT USE OF THE SITE BY CALLING US AT 1-866-732-8783, BY ORDERING THROUGH OUR CATALOG, OR CONTACTING US THROUGH THE MAIL AT 3RIVERS ARCHERY, POST OFFICE BOX 517, ASHLEY, INDIANA 46705.
THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY FOR THE PRODUCTS SHIPPED TO YOU IS LIMITED TO AND SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE PRODUCTS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT, OR INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, COSTS AND EXPENSES OF ANY TYPE INCURRED, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR PROGRAMS, AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE, INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR FROM THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABLITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACTS, OMISSIONS, OR CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY.
Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site or any Product purchased through this Web site, whether in contract or tort, must be commenced within six (6) months after the claim or cause of action arises.
6. INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU As further provided above, the Company does not want to receive, and you are deemed to agree through the use of the Site not to provide, any information or materials to Company that are defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, in violation of any law, governmental requirements or otherwise unlawful, or that incorporate the proprietary information or materials of another person or entity.
7. CHANGES The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise these Terms at any time and correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site and Products. Products and services may also be changed, modified, added, or removed and updated without notice at any time; however, the Company is under no obligation to update Products. Company may also make changes in the Products, services, or prices described in the Site at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Site after any change Company makes to the Site will be considered acceptance of those changes. You should review these Terms from time to time because they are binding on you.
8. LINKING TO SITE: Anyone linking to the Site must comply with Company’s guidelines for linking to the Site and all applicable laws.
9. INTERNATIONAL USERS The Site is administered by Company from its offices in the United States. Company makes no representation that its products or services at the Site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States. You may not use the Site or export information and materials in violation of the export laws of the United States or any other country. If you access the Site from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
10. PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS In order to purchase products or services offered on this Site, you must agree to these Terms and pay the applicable fees. The 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Warranty, Return Policy and Shipping and Handling Policy are attached hereto and incorporated herein and are designated Attachments “A” and “B” respectively.
11. PAYMENT TERMS Full payment is due immediately upon ordering the product(s). Payment can be made to the Company in the forms specified below. In an effort to protect against fraudulent activity, the Company may require PayPal as the form of payment method. The products will not be shipped to you until payment has been received by the Company. In the event that payment is not received or a check is returned for insufficient funds, then the Company may take appropriate action (including the filing of a lawsuit) to collect the money owed to it. A fee of Fifty and 00/100 Dollars ($50.00) or state-regulated amount will be charged for returned checks and may automatically be assessed from the same account. You will be responsible for the costs of the products, shipping and handling, collection costs, collection expenses, and reasonable attorney fees.
- For Call Ins the Company will accept PayPal, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, or AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- For Walk Ins the Company will accept all of the above (except PayPal), Cash (U.S. Currency) and your personal check.
- For Web Site purchases the Company will only accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, or AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- For Mail In purchases the Company will accept your personal check.
12. INVALID AND INCOMPLETE ADDRESSES. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you will be responsible for any and all orders made on this Site and shipped to an invalid or incomplete address provided by you. To ensure proper delivery and receipt of your purchased products, please verify the address where the products are to be shipped. If the products are being shipped to an apartment, please make sure to include the apartment number in the address. If the products are not delivered to you, as a result of you providing us an incorrect or incomplete address, the products may not be replaced or returned. If products are shipped by UPS and the address is invalid or incomplete, such as missing an apartment number, UPS will impose its current address correction fees. You will be solely responsible for any address correction fees imposed by UPS for an invalid or incomplete address provided by you.
13. SEVERABILITY You and the Company agree that if any provision of these Terms is declared or determined to be null, void, inoperative, illegal or invalid for any reason, the validity of the remaining parts, terms or provisions will not be affected thereby and they will retain their full force and effect, and said null, void, inoperative, illegal or invalid part, term or provision will not be deemed to be part of these Terms.
14. GOVERNING LAW The parties hereto acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is made and entered into in the State of Indiana, and will in all respects be interpreted, enforced and governed under the internal laws (and not the conflicts laws) of the State of Indiana. Furthermore, the parties acknowledge and agree that in the event that the parties hereto, or any one of them, litigate any actual or potential breach of this Agreement, the parties hereto stipulate and agree that the exclusive and continuing venue for any such action will be in the federal or state courts located in Allen County, Indiana.
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT These Terms set forth herein, including the Attachments and the “Privacy and Security Policy,” constitute the entire agreement between the Company and you with respect to your use of the Site.
You acknowledge that you have read, or have had the opportunity to read, these Terms. In the event a provision of these Terms is considered ambiguous, neither party hereto, nor their respective counsel, will be considered the draftsperson of this agreement for the purpose of causing the terms to be construed against a party hereto. Please contact us if you have questions about this web site, or to report any errors or omissions.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Warranty, Return Policy
- Shipping and Handling Policy
(Last updated 03/19/15)
100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Warranty, Return Policy
I. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the merchandise you receive, you may return it, as explained further below, in unused condition within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase for an exchange, in store credit, or refund (product value only). Open DVDs/CDs may only be returned for manufacturer defect and will be replaced with a reviewed working copy of the same title. Return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser.
II. WARRANTY The Company makes no representations or warranties with respect to the suitability or durability of any purchase for the purposes and uses of the customer, or any other representation or warranty, express or implied with respect thereto, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Any applicable factory warranty covering any purchase is between the customer and the manufacturer and all inquiries for the information for said warranty, if any, should be made directly to the manufacturer.
III. RETURN POLICY If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the merchandise you receive, you may return it in unused condition within thirty (30) days of purchase for an exchange, in store credit, or a refund (product value only). Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. Returns accepted after thirty (30) days will incur a twenty percent (20%) restocking charge, with a minimum of Five Dollars ($5.00). U.S. Postal returns should be mailed to Post Office Box 517 only. Company recommends that returns being mailed to us be sent via Certified Mail, return receipt requested, or some other manner that provides delivery confirmation. In addition, the care and treatment of the product(s) is not in the Company's control during mailing and delivery. Company recommends appropriate insurance.
To make the process easier, please include a note that describes why you're returning the item(s) and what you would like us to do for you. Please tell us whether you are requesting an exchange, a refund, or a store credit. DVDs may not be returned, except for defect and will only be replaced with new copy of same title. Items that have services applied; such as (including, but not limited to) cutting of shafts, mounting inserts, or custom fletch, may not be returned.
A. If you have your original paperwork:
There are step-by-step directions on the "Thank-You" note we enclosed with your order. Just fill it out, enclose it in the box along with the merchandise you wish to return and send it back to us for an exchange, in store credit, or refund of its purchase price. All requests will be processed within five (5) to ten (10) business days upon receipt of your package at our store in Ashley, Indiana.
B. If you don't have your original paperwork:
Simply grab a piece of paper and write down at least one of the following:
- Your order number
- Your customer number
- Your name and complete address
C. If exchanging, please note the following:
- Items you would like to exchange
- Reason for exchange
- Any additional items you may want to purchase
- Enclose check or credit card information for exchange shipping costs and any additional product balance
D. For all returns, please note the reason for the return
IV. SPECIAL ORDER POLICY
For all Special Order Items there is a 50% non-refundable deposit that is due before we will place the order with the vendor. Once the order is placed we will send you a form to fill out, indicating your method of payment and your understanding that your 50% deposit is non-refundable.
Address for U.S. Mail Postal Returns:
PO Box 517
Ashley, IN 46705
Address for UPS, FEDEX, DHL Returns
607 HL Thompson JR DR
Ashley, IN 46705
(Last updated 03/19/15)
Shipping & Handling Policy
Our goal is to ship all in-stock orders placed by noon the same day. Backorders should ship within 30 days.
Standard Delivery - Domestic
Our "Standard Delivery" method will ship your package(s) one of three ways: UPS Ground, Priority Mail, or First Class Mail. Depending upon your package(s) size, weight, and distance to travel, the Company will determine how the package(s) will ship. If you would like to specify UPS as the carrier add an additional Five and 00/100 Dollars ($5.00) to shipping. Large or heavy items will require additional shipping charges above and beyond the Standard Shipping Method Rate Chart, as specified during checkout. Most packages are delivered within 5 business days, but please allow up to 10 business days for delivery.
Standard Delivery Times - Domestic
UPS Delivery Times
1-7 Days Delivery - The chart below is a display of how many business days it will approximately take for your package to be delivered to you, by UPS ground service, once your order has left our warehouse. Map from www.ups.com.
Priority Mail Delivery Times
1-3 Days Delivery - Priority Mail is normally a one to three (1-3) day service. The vast majority of Priority Mail is scheduled for delivery within two days, with some volume delivered overnight. See also www.usps.com. Although delivery times are typically within 3 days, please allow up to 10 business days for delivery.
First-Class Mail Delivery Times
1-3 Days Delivery - First-Class Mail includes cards, letters, flat envelopes, and any parcels weighing less than 13 ounces. See also www.usps.com. Although delivery times are typically within 3 days, please allow up to 10 business days for delivery.
Express Delivery - Domestic
UPS 3 Day Select (3 day delivery)
Orders must be placed by 12:00 PM EST Monday thru Friday to ship the same day. Weekends and holidays do not count as transit/business days. Orders placed Monday thru Friday by 12:00 P.M. EST will ship the same day and will be delivered in three transit/business days. For instance, if you submit your order by 12:00 P.M. EST on Tuesday, your order will be delivered on Friday. If you submit your order by 12:00 P.M. EST on Wednesday, your order will be delivered on Monday of the following week, as Saturday and Sunday are not counted as days of transit.
UPS 2nd Day Air (2 day delivery)
Orders must be placed by 12:00 PM EST Monday thru Friday to ship the same day. Weekends and holidays do not count as transit/business days. Orders placed Monday thru Friday by 12:00 P.M. EST will ship the same day and will be delivered in two transit/business days. For Instance, if you submit your order by 12:00 P.M. EST on Wednesday, your order will be delivered on Friday. If you submit your order by 12:00 P.M. EST on Thursday, your order will be delivered on Monday of the following week, as Saturday and Sunday are not counted as days of transit.
UPS Next Day Air (1 day delivery)
Orders must be placed by 12:00 PM EST Monday thru Friday to ship the same day. Weekends and holidays do not count as transit/business days. Orders placed Monday thru Friday by 12:00 P.M. EST will ship the same day and will be delivered in one transit/business day, no morning delivery guarantee. For Instance, if you submit your order by 12:00 P.M. EST on Thursday, your order will be delivered on Friday. If you submit your order by 12:00 P.M. EST on Friday, your order will be delivered on Monday of the following week, as Saturday and Sunday are not counted as days of transit. Next Day Saturday Delivery is available for an additional cost. To request Saturday delivery, please add a comment to your order or call customer service (866-732-8783).
*Note: Oversized or multi-box UPS Air Shipments may require additional shipping charges.
Express Shipping Guarantee - Domestic
UPS guarantees delivery of express services. If UPS fails to deliver your package within the guaranteed time frame, excluding any “acts of God,” “bad weather,” etc. , then we will refund the cost of your express shipping, however, standard shipping costs will still apply. We are not responsible for Internet, Web site, or computer problems. If you have placed an order via an express shipping method and we cannot retrieve or process your order for a day or so, we will still ship to you via the requested shipping method. We will attempt to contact you, however, if we cannot, we will ship your package as ordered and will not be held responsible for the shipping delay.
Express Shipping Restrictions - Domestic
Shipping regulations prohibits air service for all flammables products (including, but not limited to glues, lacquers, paints, thinners, etc.)
Shipping Methods - International
Both the United States Postal Service and United Parcel Service (UPS) are used to ship packages. Import duties are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please note: We are often asked by international customers to supply them with a second invoice that shows a lower value of goods purchased. We do not allow this. Please do not ask us to do that for you. We thank you in advance. International Orders please allow up to six (6) weeks for delivery. In an effort to protect consumers, first time orders over $100.00 US dollars may be delayed until payment is received via PayPal (email Orders@3RiversArchery.com for details).
Shipping Restrictions - International
Per U.S. shipping regulations, no flammables may be shipped overseas. This includes glues, lacquers, paints, thinners, etc. Per country regulations, we may be limited by package size and/or contents or unable to ship to certain destinations. Click here for a list of restrictions by Country.
Many items are marked in our catalog and on our Site with the Company’s large/heavyweight image and/or the words, "Extra shipping required". When ordering these items additional shipping charges will be specified during checkout. However, in some cases multi-box orders may require shipping charges above and beyond the amount specified during checkout. In these cases, we will not ship a multi-box order without your consent.
Upon receipt of a damaged shipment, please call customer service immediately (866-587-9501). Do not return the package to us unless instructed by customer service. Because some shipping companies may need to inspect the shipment, please do not discard the box or any of its contents unless otherwise instructed by customer service.
UPS has a fee for readdressing a package. If you ask UPS to deliver a package to an address other than the one you have supplied us with or an invalid address, then UPS will charge us a fee and we will in turn charge you the fee. Please supply us with the address you wish your package to be delivered/shipped to.
Important Note. The Company strives to keeps this information, including the rates and fees charged by these common carriers, current. However, the Company will not guarantee these rates and charges. You can verify the rates by checking the website of the carrier or by calling the Company. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.