Dealer Information for 3Rivers Archery
- EXACT shipping charges on every order (ship only UPS)
- Aggressive pricing structure with Quantity price breaks
- Access to our Expert Technical Advice and more than 13,000 sq. ft inventory dedicated to traditional and primitive archery
- #1 Customer Service available 9am-8pm EST Monday-Thursday, and 9am-5pm EST Friday.
- 24/7 ordering online or over the phone
- Flexible payment terms
3Rivers Archery has an ever growing dealership program that is worldwide and open to any business that meets our few requirements. Our 3Rivers Archery staff takes the time to process our dealer orders the same way we would our retail orders. We strive to ship orders within 24 hours of receiving an order, provide the very best in expert advice, 24/7 ordering online or over the phone, and unmatched #1 customer service.
With our large 13,000+ sq. ft warehouse, based in NE Indiana, we have just what you need, in the quantities you need, ready to ship every day. Take advantage of our online "quick order" feature at the top of our page or see what our customers like by reviewing our online ratings and reviews.
3Rivers Archery has the WORLD's Largest Selection of traditional and primitive archery supplies to help you supply your fellow bow hunters, target archers, bow fishing enthusiasts, and primitive archers with the gear they need FAST. Everything from carbon arrows, wood arrows, broadheads, archery targets, bow building, arrow building, tree stands, hunting blinds, archery books and DVDs, to 1,000's of more items available to you once you join 3Rivers Archery's Dealer program. Do not hesitate, sign up today!
How to start a dealership with 3Rivers Archery
Every applicant is required to mail, fax, or email a Dealer Application and a ST-105 form to get the dealership process started. We will also need a copy of your business registration, license, or tax license. Once we have these documents fully filled out and returned to 3Rivers Archery our accounting department will set up a online log in and email a dealer price list. **Dealer Pricing is not given until all forms are reviewed and dealership is approved by 3Rivers accounting department.**
- Opening order must be a minimum of $500 - not including exact shipping charges
- Follow up orders must be a minimum of $50 - not including exact shipping charges. A $5 surcharge applies to orders under $50
- Must conduct a minimum of $1,000 per calendar year to stay active. Inactive dealers are required to spend $1,000 to re-activate
- Must be a stocking dealer with a representative inventory of archery equipment for resale to the general public
- Must maintain regular store house of at least 20 hours per week
- MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) is strictly enforced
- Must have a valid business registered with your state
- 3Rivers Archery reserves the right to refuse to sell to anyone we believe is, or would be, detrimental to our dealer network