Chapman 58" Takedown Recurve Bow KitItem Number: 2495-05
The Chapman is for champions! And now you will be winning even more with the Chapman Takedown Recurve Bow Kit! It has everything you need to start shooting.
This Kit features the amazing Chapman Takedown Recurve, arrow rest, stringer, quiver, armguard, string, and your choice of glove or tab. You also have the option to buy arrows and have your bow set-up by our Longbow and Recurve Experts. See drop downs for pricing differences.
- Bearpaw arrow rest included with the bow.
- Perfect Fit Leather Armguard- Smaller size to make it great for ladies and kids 12 and up, yet with the same amount of protection as our other single layer leather armguards.
GLOVE or TAB
- Damascus Glove- Thinner leather for a better "feel" of the bow string.
- Calf Hair Shooting Tab- Slick hair facing, rubber middle, and leather liner. Features no-pinch finger separator.
- Safari Tuff Hip Quiver- Holds up to 6 arrows, at approximately 19½" deep. It's made Safari Tuff with a 600 x 300 denier polyester shell. Long-lasting, immune to rain and cold weather. Great for adults and kids.
- Limbsaver Recurve Bow Stringer- Designed to eliminate twisting limbs on recurve bows, the Limbsaver recurve bow stringer uses an extra long lower limb pocket made of Cordura® for durability and a non-slip rubber pressure pad for safe stringing and unstringing of your favorite recurve bow.
- A 6-pack of Fleetwood black carbon arrows. These pre-fletched arrows are ready to shoot right from the box. Cut with inserts and 100 grain points installed. Fletching colors vary. They 340, 400, and 500 are 5" chield cut, and the 600, 700, and 800 are 3" shild cut feathers. The lengths vary from spine to spine (see dropdown for information). Measurement is from the valley of the nock to the back of the head approximately.