Adult Recurve Bow KitItem Number: 2495
If you are a beginning archer, or an archer looking for an upgrade from your old youth bow, the Adult Recurve Bow Kit is the perfect option. You get the bow and shooting gear you need in one kit.
You will also need a bow rest for your recurve bow. We recommend the Bear Hair Rest and Plate.
The Adult Recurve Bow Kit features the popular 62" Edge takedown recurve bow, leather armguard, your choice of shooting glove or tab, your choice of back quiver or hip quiver, and bow stringer. You can choose which kind of arrow rest you prefer (if any), and which bow string. You also have the option to buy a 3-pack of 330, 400, or 500 spine Hi Plains Arrows and a bow case. See drop downs for pricing differences.
ARROW REST OPTIONS
- Bear Weather Rest Right Hand or Left Hand- The Weatherest, by Bear Archery, is an easy way to try shooting with an elevated rest.
- Bear Hair Rest and Plate- The carpet style arrow rest and smooth leather side plate are easy to trim to fit and provide the perfect look and protection for your bow. Recommended by 3Rivers Archery.
BOW STRING OPTIONS
- Takedown Recurve Bow String - A Dacron Endless loop bow string.
- Recurve 58" Fast Flight® Plus Flemish bow string - Get the full performance from your recurve. Recommended by 3Rivers Archery.
GLOVE / TAB OPTIONS
- 3Rivers Dura Glove- Rugged Cordura® tips wear like iron. Super slick string releases.
- Damascus Glove- Thinner leather for a better "feel" of the bow string.
- Berlin Style Shooting Glove - The reinforced deerskin tips allow for the perfect feel of the string while providing plenty of protection for long periods of shooting.
- Wyandotte Calf Hair Tab- Slick hair facing, rubber middle, and leather liner. Features no-pinch finger separator.
- Perfect Fit Leather Armguard- Smaller size to make it great for ladies and kids 12 and up, yet with the same amount of protection as our other single layer leather armguards.
- Wyandotte Leather Armguard- Made of a thinner leather to be soft and flexible to conform to many different arm sizes and shapes.
- Ranger Back Quiver- Holds 12 arrows, 19" deep. Cool and lightweight. NO broadheads.
- Range Rover Hip Quiver Deluxe- Six arrow sleeves and 6 accessory pockets, one that zips closed. Space for a pencil, score card, extra string, and anything else you need on the range. Includes D-ring for attaching accessory items such as an arrow puller. A belt is required. Cool and lightweight. NO broadheads.
- Safari Tuff Hip Quiver- Holds up to 6 arrows, at approximately 19½" deep. It's made Safari Tuff with a 600 x 300 denier polyester shell. Long-lasting, immune to rain and cold weather. Great for adults and kids.
- A 3-pack of 330, 400, or 500 spine Hi Plains Carbon Arrows. We fletch the shafts, and install the inserts and field points right here at 3Rivers Archery. We use aluminum inserts, and 125 grain 5/16" field points. We fletch the arrows with three 5" shield LW white TrueFlight feathers. The arrows are cut to 30" Back-of-Point, with white Bohning signature nocks installed.
- Available in Right hand or Left hand (choose by the hand you pull the string with)
- Available in 25#, 30#, 35#, 40#, 45#, 50#, 55#, and 60# (rated at a 28" draw length)
- Choose from 330, 400, or 500 spine Hi Plains Arrows, 3-pack
- Choose from Glove or Tab in Small, Medium, Large, or XLarge
- Comes Standard with Bow Stringer