Edge Hyper 62" Takedown Recurve Bow & Arrow KitItem Number: 868449
The perfect bow and arrow kit to get anyone shooting right out of the box. This bow and arrow kit has it all. The best looking/shooting beginner recurve, entry level carbon arrows, shooting glove, armguard, hip quiver, bow stringer, and a bow case. All you need is a target to shoot at.
What the kit includes (all items but the bow are subject to close):
- Edge Hyper 62" Recurve Bow - A sleek looking smooth shooting recurve. Laminated riser is strong, and no-tools takedown for easy storage and changing limbs. Comes with an elevated rest and Dacron string. High performance string compatible.
- A 6-pack of Fleetwood black carbon arrows. These pre-fletched arrows are ready to shoot right from the box. Cut with inserts and 100 grain points installed. Fletching colors vary. They 340, 400, and 500 are 5" shield cut, and the 600, 700, and 800 are 3" shield cutfeathers. The lengths vary from spine to spine (see dropdown for information). Measurement is from the valley of the nock to the back of the head approximately.
- Damascus Glove - Thinner leather for a better "feel" of the bow string.
- Perfect Fit Leather Armguard - Perfect size to fit every size of archer. From ladies, kids 12 and up, and adults. Made with a single layer of leather and stretch cords.
- Traditional Only® Hip Quiver - Holds up to 6 arrows, at approximately 19½" deep. It's made with 600 x 300 denier polyester shell. Long-lasting, immune to rain and cold weather. Great for adults and kids.
- Bow Stringer - Designed to help you safely string and unstring your bow.
Let us set up your bow for you with our 3Rivers Bow Set-up Service
Read about Longbow and Recurve Set-up on our blog.
Choose from a left or right handed bow (choose based on what hand you Draw the bow string with), and bow weight at a 28" draw length. Remember that with a traditional bow the weight will change depending upon what your draw length is. Bow weight will change approximately ±2½ pounds for every inch from a bows rated draw length. So a bow rated 45# @ 28" bow is roughly a 42½# @ 27" or 47½# @ 29". Draw weight is marked at the nearest 5# increment to actual weight, (2#'s under and 3#'s over). This is an industry wide standard.
Minimum Arrow Weight - Do not shoot an arrow weighing less than eight grains for every pound of peak draw weight. For example: If your bow's peak weight is 40 pounds at your 30" draw length, do not shoot an arrow weighing less than 320 grains total arrow weight (40# x 8 gpp = 320 grains). Shooting an arrow below eight grains per pound (gpp) can cause damage to your bow similar to dry firing and possible injury to the shooter or others nearby. Damage caused by shooting an arrow that is too light will damage the bow and will not be covered under warranty by 3Rivers Archery or bow manufacturer.