3Rivers Pre-Finished Wood ShaftsItem Number: 4074-10
Build custom arrows and save on time! 3Rivers staff take all of the hard work out of wood arrow building by staining each premium wood shaft a rich American Walnut, seal them with 3Rivers Gasket Lacquer, and crest them in 3Rivers' distinct "hunter arrow" cresting for the perfect look. Made from premium wood and hand spined for durability and top performance on the range or in the woods. Nock end is precision tapered to 11° to accept glue-on arrow nocks. Stock length of 32". Sold by the dozen only.
Our pre-finished wood shafts just need the following to be ready to shoot:
- Nocks mounted - Match the nocks to the diameter of the shaft
- Fletched - The part that makes your arrows Unique!
- Cut to length - measure from valley of nock to back of point (start of point taper)
- Taper the point end - using a taper tool to 5° angle
- Points mounted - Match the points to the diameter of the shaft
Of course, 3Rivers expert fletchers can do all that if you would like. Arrow Builder
The diameters normally follow the following parameters BUT NOT ALWAYS.
- 5/16" Diameter: 30-35# and 35-40#
- 11/32" Diameter: 40-45# and 60-65#
- 23/64" Diameter: 65-70# and 80-85# - Note: 11/32" points and nocks will work on 23/64" arrows.
PLEASE NOTE: Any service requested may delay shipment. Items with services applied are non-refundable.