High Carbon Drawknife with Leather SheathItem Number: 59817
The secret to bowmaking is having the right tools. The Beavercraft High Carbon Drawknife is definitely a must for your bowyer's toolbox.
The 4-3/4" high carbon steel blade is designed for finishing detail work and removing smaller amounts of wood from the stave. The sharpened edge of the blade is 0.04", making it great for getting at hard-to-reach areas on the bow stave.
The drawknife comes with a quality leather sheath with sturdy metal snap closures. The solid wood handles are made from Ashwood and are treated with natural linseed oil.
Overall length of approximately 13-1/8". Weighs approximately 5 ounces.
Comes with a small pamphlet with safe wood carving tips.
- Drawknife features
- High Carbon Steel Blade
- Designed for detail work
- Blade measures 4-3/4" long and 0.04" thick.
- The two Ashwood handles measure approximately 4-1/4" long
- Overall length of approximately 13-1/8"
- Weighs approximately 5 ounces.
- Comes with a quality leather sheath
- Comes with safe carving tips