DAS Brass Barebow WeightsItem Number: 81815X
DAS Barebow weights are specifically designed and tailored with the accuracy and precision of DAS bows and their shooters in mind.
Barebow weights are another tool in the toolbox to balance your riser to improve aiming and stabilizing the bow when shot. This is because more mass weight (within reason) tends to resist movement in your bow arm and therefore will equal better shooting accuracy.
DAS barebow weights are machined in the USA from solid brass bars that are tapped and stainless steel studded in 5/16-24 standard thread to match any bow stab insert thread.
The larger 2" diameter pancake weight harkens back to David Sosa's original DAS barebow weight with the large diameter and slim profile to keep the mass weight close to the bow riser.
The 4.3 oz. and 10.25 oz. stackable weights have a unique interlocking design to keep them solidly in place while being module for weight customization. They can be used by themselves or in conjunction with oneanother, as well as with the other DAS barebow weights to customize the perfect amount of weight for each position.
Choose your preferred model/weight from the dropdown menu.
If you want the option of shifting weight away from the riser center, buy our DAS Brass Barebow Offset Weights.
- DAS Large Pancake Barebow Weight (approximately 2" diameter, 1" thick, weighs 14.5 oz.)
- DAS Stackable Barebow Weight (approximately 1.5" diameter, 1" thick, weighs 10.25 oz.)
- DAS Small Stackable Barebow Weight (approximately 1" diameter, 1.25" thick, weighs 4.3 oz.)
- 5/16-24 Thread
- Solid brass precision machined in the USA
- Stainless steel stud with set screw to lock stud in place or adjust for modular stacking (5/32" Allen wrench)
- Nylon washer to hold weight in place securely against the riser and protect bows finish
Note: There are specific rules for the use of barebow weights if you plan to compete in USA archery or World archery events where the bow must fit through a 12.2 cm ring. Be sure to read and understand all rules before competing.