This starter kit includes everything you need to start making your own bow. Includes:
- A Fast Flight® Tillering Rope - The bottom is pre-tied in a bowyers knot for your convenience. This all Fast Flight® construction produces the longest lasting tillering rope available.
- Farrier's Rasp & File Combo - A full 14" long our Farrier's rasp/file is perfectly suited for bow building.
- Tillering Stick - Constructed of clear pine with a top notch of approximately 1½" x 3" and 28 side-notches cut 1/2" deep for strength, spaced 1" apart.
- Nock File - Superb quality, 5/32" in diameter. Makes filing those string grooves a cinch. Cuts wood, fiberglass and metal.
- 3-Piece Scraper Set - Made from high carbon steel, with a thickness of 0.04 mm. Especially handy for tillering and curves. Includes gooseneck, curved, and flat patterns.
- Rattlestick: A Selfbow Tutorial - Master Bowyer and owner of Rattlestick Bows, Gary S. Davis shares his 27 years of bow building passion in this all encompassing 2.5 hours DVD.