Weston Precise Cut Arrow SawItem Number: 5626X
Cut your arrows quickly, accurately, and easily with the Weston Precise Cut Arrowsaw. This Arrowsaw is designed to cut all types of arrow shafts (wood, carbon, aluminum). The fixed measuring scale ensures accurately cut arrows every time, while the clear view safety guard protects your eyes and fingers.
Includes precision ball bearing spin testers, stable anti-slip rubber feet, one replacement blade, and a 1 amp 120 volt/60 Hz motor.
Available in Standard and Deluxe models. The Standard model features 5,000 RPM continuous blade speed. The Deluxe model features 8,000 RPM, and includes a dust collector with two adapters to fit most shop and home vacuums.
Replacement blade measures 3" diameter, .025" thick, with a ½" hole.
- Designed to cut all arrow shafts
- 5,000 or 8,000 RPM continuous blade speed
- Fixed measuring scale ensures accuracy
- Clear view safety guard
- Precision ball bearing spin testers included
- Stable anti-slip rubber feet
- Quick and easy blade changing
- One replacement blade included
- All hardware included
- 1 Amp, 120 Volt/60 Hz motor