Traditional Only® Hyper Carbon Arrows 6-packItem Number: 67821X
Traditional Only® Hyper Carbon Arrows generate faster arrow speed and flatter trajectory as they are fletched with three left wing 4" feathers. This shorter feather length creates a reduced amount of wind resistance making them less likely to be affected by crosswinds which produces a tighter group.
The Traditional Only arrow shaft is made with a high strength carbon and tight tolerances, so you can expect better arrow flight and a more durable shaft. This new combination will help you achieve more accurate shooting for target archery and bowhunting alike. In addition to this, the wood grain finish and new color combinations give you a beautiful looking arrow.
They come with a nock collars installed that help to protect the nock end of the arrow shaft should it be struck by another arrow. This collar also minimizes the chance of nocks flying off after hitting hard objects. Point collars are also included (but not installed) which strengthen the arrow shaft further and protects against the point end from shattering if the arrow happens to hit a rock or other hard object.
Inserts included. Sold by the 6-pack.
Sold in three different fletching combinations:
- Two solid lime feathers with a lime barred feather (FL-Lime nock, FL-Yellow arrow wrap)
- Two solid orange feathers with an orange barred feather (FL-Orange nock, Orange arrow wrap)
- Two solid blue feathers with a blue barred feather (Blue nock, Blue arrow wrap)
- Made in the USA by Easton.
- Deflections of 600, 500, 400, 340, and 300
- Sold by 6-pack
- PhotoFusion wood grain finish
- High-strength ICS® C2™ carbon
- Straightness ± .003" and weight tolerance of ± 2.0 grains
- Outside Diameter of 5/16" (600 spine is 9/32")
- Inside Diameter of .246" (600 spine is 0.231")
Traditional Only® Hyper Carbon Arrow Specifics
|600||5/16"||7.0||30 ¾"||11gr||H Nock||A||A|
|340||5/16"||10.0||32 ½"||14gr||Super Nock||D||D|
|Straightness ±.003" Weight ±2gr|
PLEASE NOTE: Any service requested may delay shipment. Items with services applied are non-refundable.Services Available
Cut Shafts to Length: Have your carbon arrows cut to length. The length is measured from the throat of the nock to the back of the point. Minimum length is 27½".
Install Inserts: Choose this option to have our experts install your Point Inserts in your shafts. Please Note: If you select this service without selecting the "Cut to Length" service, your shafts will be cut to the stock length (as specified in the chart above). Please Note: We use epoxy style adhesives on all inserts and most points. Once they are installed, they are permanent.
If you prefer to customize your shaft with additional options, please use our Arrow Builder