Striker has ventured with New Breed Archery to develop the Striker RK1 60" Takedown bow that is a perfect blend of modern and traditional designs with reflex/deflex longbow, or recurve limbs
, giving nail driving accuracy.
The riser features a torque free grip allowing for an easier transition into traditional archery from modern archery. The fully machined aluminum 16" long riser with large sight window has all the ATA tapped accessory holes giving the archer many options for sights and quivers.
The length of the riser permits plenty of working limb while improving the capability and performance of this bow. A stainless steel stabilizer bushing is installed granting more options for the use of stabilizers and other accessories (i.e. bow fishing reels, camera mounts, etc.). It offers a highly radiused and deep cut-past center shelf with adjustment shims providing multiple options allowing you to shoot directly off the shelf or with an elevated rest.
The bamboo core limbs add strength and elasticity for a quick and responsive recovery, capturing the speed while maintaining durability. These limbs are also interchangeable on all Striker risers. The overall lightweight and engineered designed of the RK1 is sure to be a real game changer in the world of traditional archery.
- Riser: Highly radiused, deep cut past center shelf with a flat torque-less style grip. Machined aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum in Cerekote brown and 16" length. Includes strike plate and centershot adjustment shims. Tapped with ATA accessory holes and a stainless steel stabilizer bushing.
- Limbs: Black Limba with action bamboo cores and maple/wenge overlays. Limb bolt and dual alignment pin attachment.
- Draw weights: of 35#, 40#, 45#, 50#, 55#, or 60# (rated at a 28" draw length)
- String: 18 strand Fast Flight® Flemish twist string included
- Silencers, bow sock, and bow stringer included
- Available in right or left handed
- Made in the USA
Choose from a left or right hand bow (choose based on what hand you Draw the bow string with), and bow weight at a 28" draw length. Remember that with a traditional bow the weight will change depending upon what your draw length is. Bow weight will change approximately ±2½ pounds for every inch from a bows rated draw length. So a bow rated 45# @ 28" bow is roughly 42½# @ 27" or 47½# @ 29". Draw weight is marked at the nearest 5# increment to actual weight, (2#'s under and 3#'s over). This is an industry wide standard.
A bow stringer is recommended for stringing any recurve bow or longbow. Stringing a bow without a bow stringer, or stringing it backwards will void a bow's warranty. Click here to see our Bow Stringers.
It is recommended to unstring your bow if you do not plan to be shooting more than week. Store your bow on its side, or hanging vertically from a peg. Never rest the bow on the lower tip for extended periods of time. Never dry fire the bow (shooting without an arrow). 3RIVERS SERVICE: Bow Set-up Read about Longbow & Recurve Set-up