The Shred Head Turkey Broadhead makes even the biggest toms tremble in their giblets!
This 4-blade broadhead is designed for maximum shock power and limited penetration. This limited penetration is preferred for turkey hunting as it limits the turkey's ability to run or fly, helping the hunter quickly recover the turkey.
The Shred Head from DirtNap is Teflon® coated, with a wicked 4-blade design that's equally effective on turkeys and small game.
Features a 1-13/16"
cutting surface, (1-3/16"
main blade and 5/8"
non-removable bleeder blade.) .051" blade thickness. The ferrule is made from 7075 aircraft grade aluminum. The blades are constructed from 420J2 stainless steel.
Comes in 125 grains, with a removable 25 grain weight. Has a black ferrule with brown main blade.
- Designed to disable turkeys and small game
- Perfect balance of penetration and shock effect
- 125 grains with removable 25 grain weight
- 7075 aircraft grade aluminum black ferrule
- 420J2 stainless steel Teflon® coated brown blades
- .051" blade thickness