Designed with the hunter 'on the go'
in mind. Like its namesake, the Duiker is small and trim, perfect for 6 broadhead tipped or 12 field point tipped arrows comfortably. With the optional Storm Cover
(not shown) the Duiker offers the same 100% fletching protection from the elements.
Approximately 33½" in length, and weighs 14 ounces. Slimmed down version of the Safari Tuff ArrowMaster Side Quiver. Adjustable shoulder strap. Available in True Timber XD3 or Strata camo.
The semi-rigid frame holds it shape even on tough hunts. The fleece lined end band provides 4" of fleece quilted into the fletch end of the side quiver to eliminate noise. The 1½" of foam provides absolute broadhead safety and retention.
Like other Safari Tuff products, the ArrowMaster side quiver is constructed using USA made Amerisuede™ material. Amerisuede™ is the most versatile and dependable fabric on the market. The tough three-bar construction is engineered to deliver fabric which is soft and quiet, yet burr resistant, and flexible - even in the coldest conditions. The digital image print process keeps the prints clear and crisp, wash after wash. In addition, this fabric is topped with a Durable Water Resistant
- Semi-rigid frame quilted between two layers of heavy water repellent Amerisuede™
- Quietness, Water Resistant, and Durability
- Total quiver weight of approximately 14 ounces
- Fleece lined end band eliminates any possibility of fletching noise
- Accepts a total arrow length (including broadhead) up to 35½" with optional Storm Cover attached