Rocky Edge 62" Takedown Recurve Bow KitItem Number: 2495-02
We've paired the popular Edge riser with peak performing Rocky Hill Limbs. Buy everything you need to get shooting with the Rocky Edge Takedown Recurve Bow Kit.
This Kit features the popular Edge takedown recurve riser, Rocky Hill recurve limbs, arrow rest, stringer, quiver, armguard, string, and your choice of glove or tab. You also have the option to buy arrows and have your bow set-up by our Longbow and Recurve Experts. See drop downs for pricing differences.
- The Bearhair Rest and Plate, by Bear Archery, is an easy way to try shooting with an elevated rest.
- Perfect Fit Leather Armguard- Smaller size to make it great for ladies and kids 12 and up, yet with the same amount of protection as ourother single layer leather armguards.
GLOVE or TAB
- Damascus Glove- Thinner leather for a better "feel" of the bow string.
- Calf Hair Shooting Tab- Slick hair facing, rubber middle, and leather liner. Features no-pinch finger separator.
- Safari Tuff Hip Quiver- Holds up to 6 arrows, at approximately 19½" deep. It's made Safari Tuff with a 600 x 300 denier polyester shell. Long-lasting, immune to rain and cold weather. Great for adults and kids.
- Limbsaver Recurve Bow Stringer- Designed to eliminate twisting limbs on recurve bows, the Limbsaver recurve bow stringer uses an extra long lower limbpocket made of Cordura® for durability and a non-slip rubber pressure pad for safe stringing and unstringing of your favorite recurve bow.
- A 6-pack of Fleetwood black carbon arrows. These pre-fletched arrows are ready to shoot right from the box. Cut with inserts and 100 grain points installed. Fletching colors vary. They 340, 400, and 500 are 5" shield cut, and the 600, 700, and 800 are 3" shield cut feathers. The lengths vary from spine to spine (see dropdown for information). Measurement is from the valley of the nock to the back of the head approximately.
Let us set up your bow for you with our 3Rivers Bow Set-up Service
Read about Longbow and Recurve Set-up on our blog.
Choose from a left or right handed bow (choose based on what hand you Draw the bow string with), and bow weight at a 28" draw length. Remember that with a traditional bow the weight will change depending upon what your draw length is. Bow weight will change approximately ±2½ pounds for every inch from a bows rated draw length. So a bow rated 45# @ 28" bow is roughly a 42½# @ 27" or 47½# @ 29". Draw weight is marked at the nearest 5# increment to actual weight, (2#'s under and 3#'s over). This is an industry wide standard.
Minimum Arrow Weight - Do not shoot an arrow weighing less than eight grains for every pound of peak draw weight. For example: If your bow's peak weight is 40 pounds at your 30" draw length, do not shoot an arrow weighing less than 320 grains total arrow weight (40# x 8 gpp = 320 grains). Shooting an arrow below eight grains per pound (gpp) can cause damage to your bow similar to dry firing and possible injury to the shooter or others nearby. Damage caused by shooting an arrow that is too light will damage the bow and will not be covered under warranty by 3Rivers Archery or bow manufacturer.