Truly the desired thread of Kings and Queens down through the centuries, silk is the finest natural fiber in the world. This superior quality silk is extremely supple, yet resistant to stretch and wear.
Great for wrapping arrow fletchings and self nocks. Works well for "period" sewing too. Available in Black, Red, Green, and Yellow. Comes in 16#, 22 yard (20 meter) bobins. Imported.
- Great for wrapping fletchings and self nocks
- Ideal for Renaissance Faire costuming
- Comes in 16#, 22 yard bobins
- Available in Black, Red, Green, and Yellow
- Size E (.47 mm in diameter)