Masters of the Barebow Volume 2 DVDItem Number: 7033
Now you can learn to shoot world class on the range and in the field. No matter what your aiming method is, consistent repeatable form is the key to accuracy.
- Two hours of one-on-one instruction from:
- IFAA World Champion and 3-time NFAA National Field Champion Ty Pelfrey reveals his incredibly accurate string walking discipline.
- Barry Wensel celebrated whitetail expert shares his instinctive shooting technique for consistent bowhunting success.
- Renowned self bowyer Gary Davis demonstrates his remarkable self bow accuracy.
- 3-time IFAA Longbow Champion Larry Yien explains his unique "gap at bow" aiming method and defines his relaxed style of shot execution.
- NFAA National Champion Lauren Van Cleave unravels the mystery of face walking.
- Accomplished bow hunter Steve Fausel displays his smooth fluid Hill-style of shooting the longbow.
- TV personality and World-Class Bowhunter Fred Eichler shows his proven formula for dependable shooting in the field.
- Ken Beck - Black Widow Bows
- David Soza - DAS Kinetic Bows
- Rod Jenkins - IBO World Champion
Special Arrow Tuning Bonus Section! Paper, bare shaft, and group tuning by: