The foam padding used in many broadhead cases can dull the edges of your broadheads. The Easton Stay-Sharp™ Broadhead Case solves that problem by using a proprietary rubber finger to support the ferrule, leaving the blades suspended and untouched. That means your broadheads are protected even as the blades remain factory sharp.
The Stay-Sharp™ holds most 2-blade, 3-blade, and 4-blade broadheads up to 3.5" overall length, with up to a 1-1/8" cutting width. Perfect for the Original Series Woodsman broadhead
The Easton Stay-Sharp™ Broadhead Case body is made from ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), a plastic known for being tough and impact resistant. The polycarbonate caps snap-fit securely in place on both ends, allowing you to store up to 6 fixed-blade broadheads. And the compact size of approx. 5" wide by 4" tall, makes it ideal for travel.
Patent pending. Please note: Does NOT
- Patent-pending design supports ferrules without touching blades
- Hold six fixed-blade broadheads
- 2-blade, 3-blade, and 4-blade broadheads
- 3.5" length, with up to 1-1/8" cutting width
- Durable ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) body with snap-fit polycarbonate caps