If you want the ideal carbon arrow for combined target archery and bowhunting, then you'll be amazed at the innovation and performance of the Maxima BLU RZ Select arrows by Carbon Express.
These carbon shafts are made with a proprietary Diamond Weave material that stiffens the front and back ends of the arrow. This optimizes the "Red Zone" technology to control the arrow's flexing as it is shot through the bow, also known as Dynamic Spine. By conserving energy from a reduced flexing, you can better manage the flight of a broadhead, providing more consistency when switching to field points.
We've three-fletched these amazing arrow shafts with 4" white parabolic Left Wing TrueFlight turkey feathers.
A must-have carbon arrow for target archers and bowhunters. Each set of carbon shafts are matched to remarkably close tolerances to include a straightness of ±0.001, spine sorting tolerance of ±0.001" and weight matched to ±1.0 grains. Sold by the six pack. Inserts included, but not installed.
Maxima BLU RZ Select Carbon Shafting Specifics
- Dynamic Spine Control - High-Tech Diamond Weave carbon material construction that manages Dynamic Spine in a revolutionary way by isolating oscillation to the middle of the shaft and delivering precision accuracy.
- RED ZONE - The center section of the Maxima BLU RZ Select is what manages the arrow's flex during flight; technically referred to as Dynamic Spine. The RED ZONE is specifically designed and tested to be the ideal length, position and stiffness to contain Dynamic spine by reducing overall oscillation on the front end, allowing for greater overall consistency and tighter groups.
- Matched Set - All Maxima BLU RZ Select 6 pack sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best in class consistency. Spine selection sorting tolerance is ±0.001" and weight sorted to a tolerance of ±1.0 grains.
- Real Straightness - Every Maxima BLU RZ Select is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. The Maxima BLU RZ Select is checked to a straightness of ±0.001" as a maximum measurement, not an average.
- Launchpad Precision Nocks - LaunchPad Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima BLU RZ Select shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment, and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Nock Collar - Carbon Express proprietary BullDog Nock Collar comes standard on all Maxima BLU RZ Select shafts to protect the shaft against nock-end impacts.
|Spine ||ID ||OD ||Point ||GPI ||Length ||Insert ||Nock ||Point |
|150 (.502") ||.244" ||.286" ||9/32" ||6.59 ||31 ½" ||11gr ||Launchpad™ ||L ||BullDog |
|250 (.413") ||.244" ||.291" ||9/32" ||7.45 ||31 ½" ||11gr ||Launchpad™ ||B ||BullDog |
|350 (.346") ||.244" ||.296" ||9/32" ||8.45 ||31 ½" ||11gr ||Launchpad™ ||C ||BullDog |
| Straightness ±.001" Weight ±1gr|
PLEASE NOTE: Any service requested may delay shipment. Items with services applied are non-refundable. Services Available Cut Shafts to Length
: Have your carbon arrows cut to length. The length is measured from the valley of the nock to the back of the point. Minimum length is 27 ½". Install Point Inserts
: Choose this option to have our experts install your point inserts in your shafts. Please Note: If you select this service without selecting the "Cut to Length" service, your shafts will be cut to the stock length (as specified in the chart above). Please Note: We use epoxy style adhesives on all inserts and most points. Once they are installed, they are permanent.
If you prefer to customize your shaft with additional options, please use our Arrow Builder