The Bow Mate Elite Quiver System was inspired by the combined shortcomings of other quivers on the market today. This system unites the functionality of the classic back quiver with an innovative and practical design, resulting in the perfect arrow companion. Comfortably holds 6 broadhead tipped or 12 field point arrows.
The Bow Mate Elite is approximately 38½" long, and weighs 2 pounds 5 ounces. The solid frame is the most durable of any side quiver on the market, and can withstand even the toughest of hunts, giving you the peace of mind that your arrows will be protected. The Bow Mate Elite side quiver is constructed of waterproof materials that will not collapse when wet. The soft Buck Suede fabric adds extra durability.
Accessory pocket measures 14" long x 3¼" wide x 2" deep. The rain cap is securely held in place to prevent any arrow spillage from the top end. Military inspired fully adjustable strapping system allow for the perfect custom fit. Fits right and left handed archers.
Although each shooter has a style preference, the Bow Mate Elite will exceed your needs for a well performing quiver. You should only have to buy a good quiver once and this well thought out quality design is the ideal choice whether you shoot a compound or a traditional bow.
- Lightweight yet heavy-duty construction
- Made of waterproof materials that will not collapse when wet
- Included rain cap held securely in place
- Features Superflauge camo pattern
- Quick side-draw arrow removal achieved with minimal movement and without flagging your presence
- Side-draw feature alleviates need to reach up and over your head, making it easy on your back and shoulders
- Military inspired fully adjustable strapping system for a perfect custom fit for both right and left handed shooters
- Large accessory pocket positioned at lower end for balance and ease of accessibility without removing the quiver
- Rigid construction also acts as a great travel quiver
- Multiple D-rings included for accessories as well as treestand hanging and hoisting
- 2" of protective foam for securing broadheads
- Liquid filled, strap mounted compass for convenient orientation
- Proudly Made in the USA