BCY's B55 is a durable, 100% high-performance polyester string material. (Polyester is the kind of material the old slower "Dacron" was made from.) This new low-stretch polyester is faster than ever, but still safe to use on any bow, new or old. This is the perfect string to get better performance than standard Dacron without any chance of harming the bow. Each ¼# spool holds approximately 1,100 feet. Each 1# spool holds approximately 4,300 feet.
Available in solid colors.
- New low-stretch polyester
- Safe to use on any bow, new or old
- Better performance than standard Dacron, without harming your bow
- Recommended strands: 12-16 for recurves
- Approx 1,100 ft per ¼# spool
- Approx 4,300 ft per 1# spool
- Spool sizes: 1/4 lb and 1 lb